Rock Health Services
To fulfill Rock Family outreach International ministries’ objective of providing basic needs like health care to the disadvantaged children like orphans and elderly , we established a health facility-ROCK HEALTH SERVICES which opened on 8th December 2015 with following objectives;-
- To provide free health care to the disadvantaged children (especially orphans) and elderly people we care for and our staff.
- To provide cheap preventive and curative health care to communities around us for better health at individual, family and institutional levels.
- To generate some income for running other projects of the ministry
- To improve community health through health education programs, community outreaches, providing youth friendly health services in the communities we serve.
- To work with the health sector/ministry of health to achieve the national health targets.
MOTTO: Save a life to save the future.
Rock health services offers promotive, preventive and curative health care at an affordable cost. The facility is run by a team of qualified proffessionals and the services offered include:-
- General medicine
- Inpatient and Outpatient services
- Laboratory services
- Family planning services
- Immunization services
- Minor surgery
- Maternity services
We also offer institutional based health care under institutional medical scheme and the Family medical schemes.
We are located 400 metres from Kalagi Town along Gayaza- Kayunga road.